Skyrise is a programmatic ad-tech company with offices in London and Manchester. We provide advertisers with a real-world alternative to buying, planning, and measuring media.
Through unique access to vast privacy-first data sets, we analyse location, commuting patterns, demographic variance and weblog behaviours, and translate these into data visuals and rich insights into how people behave both online and offline. This gives the brands and agencies we work with clarity and precision to media decision-making and leads to advertising success across any channel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We pride ourselves on providing excellent levels of service and insight to our clients. As a Sales representative, you will be a key part of the Sales team, driving revenue growth and building lasting relationships with clients. You will nurture existing accounts, and identify new business opportunities. This position requires a vibrant individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Commercial Director to join up the commercial opportunities presented to Skyrise.
- Identify and research potential new clients in the industry who could benefit from Skyrise services. This involves using various prospecting techniques, attending industry events, and leveraging personal networks to generate new conversations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key existing Skyrise clients. Understand their business objectives, marketing needs, and target audiences to provide customised solutions.
- Regularly communicate with clients, conduct meetings and address any concerns or issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand clients' advertising requirements. Collaborate with internal teams to develop tailored advertising solutions that align with clients' goals and budgets.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the Skyrise product offering - Proactively communicate with teams and brands across the agencies to ensure they are up to date, and aware of Skyrise, and the product developments.
- Plan and deliver a comms strategy for your client base to ensure regular contact - calls, face to face meetings, hot desk service, client entertainment.
- Manage and track your sales pipeline using CRM tools. Update client information, record interactions, and monitor the progress of sales opportunities. Prioritise leads and sales activities to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Trading and Account Managers, to ensure the seamless execution of advertising campaigns.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Desired skills and attributes:
The ability to secure relevant meetings, and present product updates to an excellent standard
A proven track record of securing briefs from clients
The desire and ability to generate incremental sales revenue and work to targets
Excellent organisational skills and a desire to provide first class customer service
Experience working as a self-starter
Digital media is a very sociable and vibrant industry; therefore, a willingness to interact with colleagues and clients outside of work hours would be expected
WHAT YOU’LL GET
In addition to a competitive salary and commission structure we also offer our team:
Hybrid office and remote working.
Flexible working with sliding start/finish times around core hours.
An enhanced holiday package of 25 days per year plus your birthday.
Premium private health insurance (after your first year).
Supportive and enhanced parental packages.
A personal training budget to help you progress, learn, and develop in your role.
Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events
Holiday Home scheme
Part of a team who are committed to maintaining an inclusive, engaged and healthy culture